1. Arrowhead Hunting on our Milan Pa Farms We have 1200 acres in Milan Pa. Where we allow walking and digging for arrowheads for a fee. This was once the site of an Indian Village so there is material to be found!!!!!!!
2. Our Truth or Consequences Ranch in New MexicoOur Fling X Ranch is a must for hunters of arrowheads, fossils, dino bones, and meteorites. Read about our 5000 plus or minus acres of private ranch land that is open for your relic hunting.
3. Our Recent Hunts
4. American Arborvitae - Durable and easy to plant
5. Items I find, bought, or traded for...
6. More Items I find, bought, or traded for...
7. Do you want cheap landscaping material????
9. Do you want cheap - High Quality Nursery Stock?
10. Do you want an ez to plant tree??
11. Questions emailed to us and our answers to common problems.
12. Barter away your surplus for nursery stock
13. Want Free Rocks?.....
14. Want Free Rocks? Bring us your unusual bugs.....
We sell a full line of palletized bags of stone, pebbles, sand and topsoil products.
Leyland Cypress Trees We Deliver and Plant
Our range of potted Leylands are from 2' to 6' in height.
Specials for this month: Its HOT and VERY DRY... You Need To Water Your Trees and Shrubs
Drip Water Kits..... Save a Tree...Save on Water ....Watering Kits Save Trees and Shrubs from this Drought
Grows To 150', Zone 4. The White Pine is a native five needle Pine. Green giant Arborvitae is the most popular landscape tree for screening because they grow quickly and are disease and drought resistant. The Giant is hardly to USDA Zone 5 and can be planted 5-8 ft apart. Yes, they can grow 3 ft a year if all conditions are favorable.